Zuccardi Malamado Fortified Malbec 75cl
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Zuccardi Malamado Fortified Malbec
- This is a port style wine, red purple colour of medium intensity, with light brown hues due to its ageing
- The first fortified wine from Argentina
- It is a sweet wine which is 100% malbec
- Immensely concentrated, ripe plums, black fruits marmalade, dried figs and nuts
- A rich, complex red wine with final spicy notes like cinnamon, toasted almonds and leather
- The adequate service temperature should be between 7° to 9°.
Recommended to accompany Zuccardi Malamado Fortified Malbec with chocolates, chocolate desserts or with red fruits, blue cheeses, pates or foie gras.
Malamado Malbec has become an interesting mixology element. Coupled with natural and fresh ingredients, creates exquisite drinks that seek to encourage the art of cocktails.
The combination of multiple microclimates, altitudes, and soil types creates multiple terroirs. Zuccardi’s challenge is to faithfully interpret them and express their identities in the wine.
The construction of the winery began in 2013 and it was inaugurated in 2016. The building is a tribute to the mountains, which define the region’s climate and soils. Thus using natural materials and stones from the land. Furthermore the building is made with cement, from the outside in, from the stone walls to the epoxy-free cement tanks where the wines are made.
The tanks and vessels are the result of years of experimentation in pursuit of the ideal vessel. Resulting in the tapered neck. This element in turn makes it possible to work more naturally with the grape juices and wines.