Diatomists Pedro Ximenez Sherry 37.5cl
Style: Pedro Ximenez Sherry
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Diatomists Pedro Ximenez Sherry
Diatomists Pedro Ximenez sherry epitomises the artistry of winemaking, meticulously aged for five years in traditional oak barrels, or botas, and crafted exclusively from 100% Pedro Ximenez grapes. This painstaking ageing process infuses the wine with unparalleled depth, concentration, and nuance, transforming it into an ethereal elixir that captures the essence of refinement.
- In the glass, this exquisite sherry reveals a medium maroon hue with an amber edge, hinting at its profound maturity
- The nose being enveloped in a tapestry of aromas
- Enjoy succulent figs, decadent dark chocolate, the comforting warmth of roasted coffee, and the subtle earthiness of a cigar box
- These scents interweave, creating a tantalising prelude to the sensory adventure that follows
- Diatomists Pedro Ximenez reveals its exceptional balance
- Unlike many sweet wines, it glides smoothly and gracefully over the palate, avoiding the pitfalls of excessive sweetness
- As the wine lingers on the palate, a subtle hint of nutmeg and cloves emerges, adding a layer of complexity to its character and leaving a lasting impression
Chill before savouring. Perfect companion for decadent desserts such as puddings. A versatility wine that can be passed around the table after a meal.
In every sip of Diatomists Pedro Ximenez, one not only tastes the wine but also experiences the legacy of artisans, the influence of nature, and the rich history that makes this sherry a true masterpiece.
It stands as a testament to the harmonious blend of human expertise and the wonders of the natural world, capturing the essence of centuries-old traditions and the artistry of the winemaker's craft.