Taylors Quinta De Vargellas 2013 Vintage Port 75cl
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Taylors Quinta De Vargellas 2013 Vintage Port
The Taylors Quinta De Vargellas 2013 vintage port is made using grapes grown at Quinta De Vargellas, widely recognised as one of the best vineyards in the Douro region. Rich and intense, drink when young or it will keep for many decades.
- Opaque ruby black core with vivid purple rim
- The nose is fine and delicate, pure woodland fruit aromas combining with notes of wild herbs and gum cistus and discreet hints of vanilla
- The floral scents which are the hallmark of Vargellas are in evidence
- Characteristic violet fragrances combining with delicate blossom and wild herb notes
- A current of very clean, vibrant berry fruit flavour flows through the palate from start to finish
- Typically lean, wiry tannins emerge on the mid-palate and provide plenty of grip and an attractive touch of austerity
- A wonderfully fine and harmonious vintage port, with every element in its place
For many, Taylor’s is the archetypal port house and its wines the quintessential Ports. Established over three centuries ago in 1692, Taylor’s is one of the oldest of the founding Port houses.
Above all, Taylor's is the benchmark for vintage port. Noted for their elegance and poise as well as for their restrained power and longevity. Taylor's vintage ports use a blend from the finest wines of the firm's own quintas or estates, Vargellas, Terra Feita and Junco.
These three iconic properties, each occupying a distinct geographic location and with their own unique character. These area are the cornerstone of the company’s success and the main source of its unique and inimitable house style.