Taylors LBV Port 2017 Quarter Bottle 20cl
Style: LBV Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Taylors LBV Port 2015 Quarter Bottle
The wines used to blend Taylor’s LBV were drawn from a reserve of some of the best full bodied red ports, from the 2015 harvest, from grapes grown on Taylor’s own vineyards and on other top properties in the Cima Corgo and Douro Superior areas.
- Deep ruby-black core and narrow red rim with purple highlights
- The intense and youthful nose displays very fine, complex red and black berry fruit aromas
- Ripe strawberry notes and discreet leafy, herbal scents in a powerful redolence of dark brambly woodland fruit and blackcurrant jam
- As is typical of Taylor’s, the nose is beautiful with very fine, focused fruit
- The palate has impressive density and vigour, with thick, mouth filling tannins providing both structure and body.
- Luscious berry fruit flavours linger into the long finish
- Serve between 16ºC to 18ºC
Excellent with fully flavoured cheeses, especially blue cheeses such as Stilton or Roquefort. It is also delicious with chocolate or berry fruit desserts.
Keep the bottle upright, protecting from direct sun light and at a cool and constant temperature. Optimum drinking time after opening the bottle is two months.