Taylors Golden Age 50 Year Old Tawny Port 75cl
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Taylors Golden Age 50 Year Old Tawny Port
Taylors Port represents a heritage of skill and experience passed down the generations for over three and a quarter centuries.
Blended from rare wood-aged ports matured for five decades in oak casks, Taylor’s Golden Age is a special collector’s edition port released in very limited quantities.
- Chestnut, copper colour core with a light golden rim
- The primary aromas are elegant, rich and very delicate
- Notes of rum and raisin, clove, nutmeg and a hint of cracked black pepper
- Prunes, quince and apricot dance on your palate as the zest of lemon and orange deliver a freshness of acidity to balance the richness of the wine
- Notes of scorched pineapple, passion fruit and lychee balance beautifully with the toasted coconut, almonds and butterscotch
- The texture and weight of the wine wraps the palate and finishes bright, fresh and poised. The wine lingers for an eternity, beckoning you in for more.
Taylors Golden Age 50 Year Old Tawny Port is the perfect wine with which to commemorate a half century, be it a 50th anniversary or a five-decade landmark.
For many, Taylor’s is the archetypal port house and its wines the quintessential ports. Established over three centuries ago in 1692, Taylor’s is one of the oldest of the founding port houses.
Taylor's is the benchmark for vintage port. Noted for their elegance and poise as well as for their restrained power and longevity. Taylor's vintage ports are from the finest wines of the firm's own quintas or estates, Vargellas, Terra Feita and Junco.
These three iconic properties, each occupying a distinct geographic location and with their own unique character. These areas are the cornerstone of the company’s success and the main source of its unique and inimitable house style.