Penfolds Father Grand Tawny Port 10 Year Old 75cl
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Penfolds Father Grand Tawny Port 10 Year Old
With compelling quality and provenance, Penfolds Father Grand Tawny is a tribute to over 170 years of Penfolds winemaking excellence. A blend of outstanding wines matured in seasoned small oak casks, achieving a minimum average blended age of ten years. Penfolds Father Grand Tawny has been fully matured and blended for immediate enjoyment.
- Medium tawny in hue, displaying subtle tinges of yellow and green along the edges
- The aroma is delicate and invigorating, imbued with the intricate nuances of oak
- Notes of toasted nuts, decadent chocolate, luscious raisins, ripe plum, hints of clove spice, and a discernible aniseed essence grace the senses
- On the palate, this particular tawny port stands out as remarkably refined, exuding both grace and potency
- It unfolds with the richness of sweet fruitcake, enhanced by the profound complexity that comes from ageing in wood
- The finish is vibrant and fresh, striking a perfect equilibrium between flavours, leaving behind an enduring intensity that lingers on the palate
Beautifully presented in an exquisite gift box, Penfolds Father Grand tawny port 10 year old makes the perfect port gift for a special milestone.