Croft Quinta Da Roeda Serikos Vintage Port 2017 75cl
Style: Vintage port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Croft Quinta Da Roeda Serikos Vintage Port 2017
The first vintage port made from the produce of the old, historic vineyard plots on Crofts, Quinta da Roeda. Named Serikos, a historical reference to the property’s involvement in the production of silk. Following the destruction of its vineyards by Phylloxera and to the silken quality of its wines. It will be made available on allocation in very limited quantities.
- Inky black centre in a slender ring of deep purple
- The nose opens with a dazzling peacock’s tail of scents and aromas
- The rich, ripe fruit has developed a kaleidoscopic complexity
- Crisp red berry aromas blending with ripe, succulent black fruits and a fresh grapiness
- The signature Roeda eucalyptus and rock rose scents merge with hints of crushed mint, fresh citrus notes and a pot-pourri of savoury herbs and dried rose petal
- The wine opens a treasure chest of surprising nuances as it develops in the glass
- On the palate the wine is thick, dense and silky, packed with opulent fruit and supported by a mesh of tightly-woven tannins
Croft Quinta Da Roeda Serikos vintage port 2017 is a magnificent expression of the oldest vineyard plots. Showcasing the old vines’ remarkable qualities and their ability to open doors on unexpected new dimensions of aroma.