Quinta Do Noval Black Ruby Reserve Port 75cl
Brand: Quinta Do Noval
Style: Ruby Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Quinta Do Noval Black Ruby Reserve Port
A clear expression of the Noval style, no ageing and no decanting necessary. No complications, just a great glass of port. Noval Black is a new way to drink ruby port, a new-age port destined to be enjoyed with dark chocolate or simply drunk chilled, used also as a cocktail ingredient.
- Deep and intense ruby red colour
- On the nose, it reveals an inviting and complex bouquet of dark fruits, such as blackberries, black cherries, and plums
- There are also enticing notes of cocoa, spice, and a subtle hint of tobacco, adding further layers of aromatic depth
- Full-bodied, velvety, and smooth on the palate
- The flavours mirror the aromas, with luscious dark fruit flavours dominating the profile
- Ripe blackberries and plums are complemented by hints of dark chocolate and a touch of black pepper spice
- The wine's sweetness is balanced by well-integrated tannins and a refreshing acidity, providing structure and a harmonious mouthfeel
- Long-lasting impression on the finish
Noval Black is a blend of wines (Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao and Sousao). An average of 2 to 3 years ageing in wooden and stainless steel vats to preserve its freshness.
92 pts Roy Hersh - A delightful dryish-styled port where exceedingly blackberry and boysenberry fruits dominate the palate while the finish is thankfully devoid of alcoholic overtones.