Penfolds Great Grandfather 30 Year Old Rare Tawny In Luxury Gift Box 75cl
Region: South Australia
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Penfolds Great Grandfather 30 Year Old Rare Tawny
Penfolds Great Grandfather rare tawny was created in 1994 to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Penfolds. It has a minimum average blending age of 30 years. Penfolds Great Grandfather rare tawny delivers a beguiling mix of age, structure, strength and complexity with every sip.
- Lustrous deep tawny with an obvious yellow-green edge
- Intense, fragrant and seductive
- Alluring toffee and praline notes
- Rich fruit characters of quince, fig, raisin, candied peel, toasted almonds and roasted chestnuts
- Seamless integration from start to finish
Penfolds Great Grandfather 30 year old rare tawny pairs perfectly with stilton or gorgonzola.
While this wine will sustain some bottle age, it is best to consume within 12 months of purchase.