Gonzalez Byass Vina AB Amontillado Seco Sherry 75cl
Brand: Gonzalez Byass
Style: Amontillado Sherry
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Gonzalez Byass Vina AB Seco Amontillado Sherry
Vina AB Amontillado Seco Sherry is refreshingly dry and is made with 100% Palomino grapes from the Gonzalez Byass family vineyards.
- Vina AB is a young amontillado which has experienced both ageing under flor and oxidative ageing
- Due to the contact with oxygen it has taken on a light amber colour
- On the nose subtle and delicate with typical palomino aromas of hazelnuts, and slight reminders of yeast due to its time under the flor
- On the palate Vina AB shows subtle notes of oak due to the 12 years spent in cask
- Pleasant with a balanced acidity
- Long aftertaste with slight saltiness and bitterness on the finish
Chill Gonzalez Byass Vina AB Seco amontillado sherry before serving at 8-12 ºC. Pour and drink from a small wine glass in order to appreciate the full bouquet of aromas.
Vina AB is a complex wine which provides a unique versatility, matching even the most complicated dishes. Perfect with charcuterie, duck, consome, hard cheese and nuts.