Gonzalez Byass Alfonso Oloroso Seco Sherry 75cl
Brand: Gonzalez Byass
Style: Oloroso Sherry
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Gonzalez Byass Alfonso Oloroso Seco Sherry
The Gonzalez Byass Superior Range is a collection of premium sherries. The range is a traditional style using only the finest quality grapes from vineyards owned by Gonzalez Byass in the Jerez Superior zone.
- Due to its time in contact with oxygen Alfonso shows a golden amber colour
- On the nose round intense aromas
- Nuttiness of the palomino variety standing out, in this case hazelnuts and walnuts
- As a result of the time spent in cask, Alfonso shows subtle aromas of oak and spiced notes which remind of truffle or leather
- On the palate flavourful and structured with a long and complex aftertaste and slight vanilla touches
- A surprising sweet note on the finish
Gonzalez Byass Alfonso oloroso seco sherry should be served slightly chilled between 10 and 12ºC. Pour into a small white wine glass. Perfect with rich meat stews, cured meats and beef/goose consomme. The dryness of this wine makes it perfect for gelatinous meats such as oxtail and pork cheeks.