Ferreira Dona Antonia 30 Year Old Tawny Port In Wooden Box 75cl
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Ferreira Dona Antonia 30 Year Old Tawny Port In Wooden Box
- In the glass, this port wine gleams with a radiant golden tone, subtly kissed by hints of brick red
- Its scent is a marvel of intricate layers, revealing assertive hints of pepper, ginger, and nutmeg entwined with balsamic echoes of wax and tobacco
- Amidst these aromas, a delicate touch of aniseed weaves through the luscious notes of overripe red fruits
- The palate is a symphony of richness, marked by lively acidity and an array of spices, complemented by a subtle whisper of jam
- The wine’s has an exquisitely refined finish, seemingly stretching on for an eternity, leaving an indelible impression
This tawny port is ready to drink. While prolonged ageing in the bottle doesn't harm it, it does not necessarily enhance its qualities further. To preserve its characteristics, store the bottle upright, away from light and heat sources.
No decanting is necessary. Enjoy at a temperature between 12ºC and 14ºC, allowing its rich flavours and aromas to fully blossom and delight the palate.