Calem 10 Year Old Tawny Port 75cl
Grapes: Tinta Roriz
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Calem 10 Year Old Tawny Port
Calem 10 year old tawny port is a wine that reflects the art of the blending: a meticulous combination of wines aged in oak barrels, with a final average age of 10 years.
- This tawny port is an attractive brown-tawny colour with topaz halo
- The port has a magnificent nose with a bouquet of dried fruits, wood notes and delicious hints of chocolate
- In the taste reveals itself smooth and velvety
- A wine of great intensity, reveller of a magnificent tannic strength and a sumptuous elegance
- Long and delightful finish
Its velvety texture and unique aromas go remarkably well with main dishes that include dried fruit. Irresistible with a starter of foie-gras with aubergine and walnuts. A great choice for an endless array of desserts, such as toffee brownies, chocolate and pistachio pavé, or crostini of walnuts with Chèvre.
Gold, 95 Points – International Wine Challenge 2018
Discovering port wine is a constant learning process. The versatility of Calem port wine range introduces and accompanies all those who want to discover this very special world.