Blandy's Malmsey 10 Year Old Madeira 50cl
Style: Madeira Wine
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Blandy's Malmsey 10 Year Old Madeira (Sweet)
After spending an average of 15 years in Canteiro the wine has developed more structure and complexity than the younger blends. Like all aged madeira’s, the wine will remain fresh in the bottle for several weeks once opened.
- The Blandy's Malmsey 10 year old madeira has an introspective bouquet
- Enjoy marmalade, fig and fragrant burnt sugar, which unfurls smoothly in the glass
- On the palate it has a viscous initial taste that makes the mouth water
- Sweet, fresh and smooth with length, full body with lingering, smoky characteristics
- The acidity is very well judged, giving the finish a sense of balance and tension that neatly balances the richness and precocity
Enjoy this wine with even the richest of chocolate puddings.
The Blandy family is one of the founding family of the Madeira wine trade. They are the only original founders to still own and run their own original wine company. Throughout its long history on the island, the family has played a leading role in the development of Madeira Wine.
Its members continue to live in Madeira. Thus maintaining a tradition that dates back to 1811 – Two centuries of producing a wine of excellence.