Graham's Quinta Dos Malvedos Vintage Port 2012 Jeroboam In Wooden Gift Box 300cl
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Graham's Quinta Dos Malvedos Vintage Port 2012 Jeroboam
Graham’s winemakers made small quantities of wine of very high quality in the early autumn of 2012. Graham’s has released ‘en primeur’ only 60 double magnum bottles (3 litre) of the 2012 Quinta Dos Malvedos vintage port.
- The wine has a delightfully elegant floral nose, typical of Touriga Franca in the best years
- The wine also has aromas of red cherries, liquorice, mint, bergamot and orange blossom, the result of the high proportion of ripe Touriga Nacional in the wine
- There is also a hint of chocolate from the relatively high proportion of Tinta Amarela
- On the palate there is very fine purity of fruit and a velvety texture
- This wine has ripe tannins and a well-structured minerality, combined with fresh acidity showing through on the well-defined finish
The yields in the vineyards at Malvedos were 30% lower than many other vineyards in the Douro Valley in 2012. The average yield on the property was just 650g of fruit per vine. All Graham’s vintage ports are trodden in lagares at the Quinta’s small, dedicated winery, below the estate house, adjacent to the river.
Graham's Quinta Dos Malvedos vintage port 2012 jeroboam is a great choice for a large gathering. Perfect for a party or wedding reception, where you want to serve wine to a large group of people. Think special occasions, like a milestone birthday or anniversary, where you want to celebrate with a special bottle of wine.