Taylors Historical Collection The Mallet Reserve Tawny Port 75cl
Style: Tawny Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Taylors Historical Collection The Mallet Reserve Tawny Port
The Taylor’s Historical series is a collection of specially blended cask-aged ports presented in exclusive bespoke bottles. The third release in this limited edition series is The Mallet.
- Mature, opulent nose opens with a warm redolence of coffee, butterscotch as well as dried fruit, with notes of plum including raisin
- Around this rich, mellow core are layers of spicy, woody and nutty aroma, in addition the discreet floral scents, give the wine an intricate, subtle, seductive complexity
- On the palate it is round and dense, with a smooth silky texture. This combines with luscious toffee including preserved fruit flavours which continue into the long, warming finish.
- This wine is an impressive showcase of the traditional skills of cask ageing and blending
- Each component beautifully integrated which brings an extra dimension of aroma, moreover flavour
Taylors Historical Collection The Mallet Reserve is a delicious dessert wine. Combine with with flavours of almonds, berry fruit including dark chocolate. Enjoy as an accompaniment to rich, blue veined cheeses. It is excellent at the end of the meal, as a crowning moment of an enjoyable evening. Equally serve on its own ending with a plate of walnuts or roasted almonds.