Quinta Do Vesuvio Vintage Port 2017 75cl
Style: Vintage Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Quinta Do Vesuvio Vintage Port 2017
The years bottling of Quinta Do Vesuvio vintage port 2017 marks the 30th anniversary of the Symington family’s acquisition of this historic property.
In the three decades under Symington family ownership, substantial investments have been made in the vineyards and Quinta do Vesuvio has built a global reputation as a single-estate producer of fine vintage ports and, more recently, fine Douro red wines.
- This port is dark purple with purple rim
- The fruit character is black fruit and yet just as pure and still with fine bergamot from the Touriga
- Sweet baking spice on the palate leading in to highly textured tannins
- Texture is spicy, but fine like layers of paper
- Dense and packed
- Long finish is sweet and utterly pure fruit
- Wonderful persistence