Lustau East India Solera Sherry 75cl
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Lustau East India Solera Sherry
Lustau East India Solera Sherry is a popular sherry that has rich and intense flavours. Lustau is a family-owned winery that has been producing high-quality sherry for over a century and is known for its commitment to traditional methods and techniques.
- Dark mahogany in colour with green-amber edge
- It offers vibrant notes of maple syrup, brown sugar, shoe polish, raisin and chocolate beer nuts, all very well integrated
- On the palate it is smooth and rich at the beginning, full of prune and burned oranges peel flavours
- Provocative spicy notes appear just before its nuttiness and terrific acidity cuts through the sweetness
- With a truly unforgettable finish
This wine is a perfect companion to light desserts and cakes. But it is equally enjoyable when serving with creamy cheeses or foie-gras. Try it also on the rocks with a slice of orange. Try in cocktails too, it is simply delicious. A must-try for sherry lovers and those looking for a unique and flavourful sherry experience.
Serve slightly chilled, between 10 – 12ºC (50 – 54ºF).
Lustau East India Solera Sherry is a smooth and rich sweet sherry made of 80% palomino and 20% pedro ximenez. Its ageing process recreates that of the wines which crossed the oceans in the 17th-century voyages, with each wine separately matured in its own solera for 12 years before blending and additional three years ageing.