Lancashire Mead Company Odin's Mead 70cl
Brand: Lancashire Mead Company
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Lancashire Mead Company Odin's Mead
- This mead is a traditional Metheglin (herbed honey mead)
- The tannins give the mead a more full bodied flavour
- This is a firm favourite for drinkers who like oaked red wine, real ales or casked whisky
- Lancashire Mead achieve this remarkable flavour simply by adding tea to the fermentation process
- This gives the mead a whisky-esque top paletteOdin is the Allfather in Norse mythology. He is the God of battle and also of wisdom, magic, and poetry.
As this is a natural product, some hazing and sedimentation is likely to occur. Leave to settle in a cool, dark place and pour carefully. This a natural part of the maturation process and is not harmful to consumer or product. In fact, it will taste even better for it and it is why we use a decanter style bottle.