Dolin Chambery Vermouth Blanc 75cl
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Dolin Chambery Vermouth Blanc
Recognised as the creator of Vermouth de Chambery, Dolin has cooked up the same recipes in the Alpine hills in Chambery since 1821.
- Sweet and aromatic, a favourite for all gourmands and remains a timeless symbol of elegance
- It has a clear brilliant colour
- A complex nose with aromas of freshly-picked Alpine botanicals, followed by camphor and then citrus notes
- A pleasant harmony of botanical notes develop on the palate in a silky texture
- To complete the impression, the aromas of broom and elderflower in this white vermouth give way to notes of fresh almond and peach
You can enjoy this Dolin Chambery vermouth blanc on the rocks or add a fruit liqueur in the tradition of the "Chambery-cassis". Why not try Dolin white vermouth in a cocktail where it will add a tangy note.
Dolin has long been the benchmark for fine Vermouth and is one of the few remaining independent producers of vermouth.
They continue to make their authentic products according to the principles and recipes that made the Vermouth de Chambery famous in the first place.
This means the production in Chambery itself, the maceration of real plants rather than pre-prepared infusions, and the unique addition of sugar as opposed to other sweetening products.