Ramos Pinto Vintage Port 1997 In Wooden Gift Box 75cl
Brand: Ramos Pinto
Style: Vintage Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Ramos Pinto Vintage Port 1997 In Wooden Gift Box
Ramos Pinto vintage is a wine that is only produced in exceptional years. Selecting grapes from Quinta do Bom Retiro, Quinta da Urtiga and Quinta da Ervamoira, then fermenting in granite lagares. Enjoy this delicate, complex wine at a young age or when mature given its huge ageing potential.
- Intense, with a very dense colour and delicate brownish reflections, characteristic of an evolution taking place in bottle
- Appetising, fresh and alluring aroma, black plum, cassis, anise and tobacco notes and a slight touch of lavender
- Creamy mouth, very aromatic, cocoa, cherry and pipe tobacco
- It is refreshing without being heavy, good tannin structure and a long and aromatic finish
- Today, it is a harmonious and elegant wine
- Age gave it a fine delicacy, but it still can and should mature for long years
- Presented in a beautiful wooden gift box
Serve Ramos Pinto vintage port 1997 after dinner, it goes well with Serra, Stilton, Gorgonzola and other full fat cheeses. Ideal to accompany a strong cigar.
Open 2 hours before serving and decanting.
Treading the grapes and fermenting in a traditional lagar takes place at Ramos Pinto's winery at Quinta do Bom Retiro. Spending a period of two years ageing in Vila Nova de Gaia's historic wine cellars.