Graham's Vintage Port 2017 75cl
Style: Vintage Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Grahams Vintage Port 2017
- This port has an opulent and weighty nose with baked plum and damson
- The palate echoes this with lift and elegance
- The finish is really what impresses though. The tannins are fine with liquorice and minerality woven throughout
- There is a distinct freshness the hallmark of the vintage port
- Dovetailed with the structure, the very being of the wine, that it is seamless
They produce the Graham's vintage port 2017 from vines at the flagship Graham’s property in the Douro valley. Quinta dos Malvedos, with small parcels of top graded grapes from the other vineyards that supply Graham’s: Quinta do Tua, Quinta da Vila Velha, Quinta das Lages and Quinta do Vale das Malhadas.
In 2017 42% less rain fell at Malvedos than the 30 year average and the vines produced a small but extremely high-quality crop with extraordinary concentration. Fermenting the wine in small batches at their specialist on-site winery at Malvedos. It carries the classic Graham’s hallmarks, full-bodied, rich, and opulent, and will provide great drinking pleasure for decades to come.