Oremus Tokaji Aszu 6 Puttonyos 2014 50cl
Style: Dessert Wine
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Oremus Tokaji Aszu 6 Puttonyos 2014
The Tokaj legend has grown significantly over its four-century history, reaching its peak in 1630 when the excellence of the Oremus vineyard was first recognised. Today, it stands as the most universally celebrated vineyard in the Tokaj region, situated amidst the majestic mountains of Northeast Hungary.
- Aszu 6 Puttonyos is a wine of opulence and refinement
- This extraordinary wine showcases a remarkable complexity that tantalises the senses
- The nose is an intricate tapestry of aromas
- Rich notes of forest fruits with the luscious sweetness of honey
- Upon the palate, a masterful balance unfolds a luxurious sweetness
- It is the sharp acidity that emerges, providing a structural backbone that elevates the wine to a level of sophistication
- This fine acidity not only supports the wine's extraordinary mellowness but also ensuring that the sweetness never overwhelms but rather, dances in perfect harmony with the other elements
- Aszu 6 Puttonyos from the 2014 vintage offers a sensory journey that captures the essence of indulgence and artistry
- Its intricate blend of flavours, from the alluring forest fruits to the golden richness of honey, combined with its impeccable balance of sweetness and acidity, makes it a true masterpiece for the discerning palate
This dessert wine is suitable for drinking now, but it can be stored for 40 years in optimal conditions: 12-14 °C / 54-57º F and 60 % relative humidity.
The recommended serving temperature is 8 ºC / 46 ºF.