Krohn Vintage Port 2016 75cl
Style: Vintage Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Krohn Vintage Port 2016
Vintage ports are the top wines of a single outstanding harvest and are ports made to age in the bottle. They have exceptional organoleptic characteristics, showing a dark red colour, a great structure and intense fruit aromas and flavours.
- Deep ruby black with narrow purple rim
- A nose of pure, vibrant red fruit
- With crisp aromas of cranberry, raspberry and cherry and lively notes of plum and apricot
- Emerging is fresh fruit with spicy aromas of black pepper and nutmeg
- Wrm notes of mocha and scents of cedar wood and balsamic herbs
- In contrast, the palate is voluptuous, with dense, mouth filling tannins providing both body and firmness and a thick coulis of black woodland fruit that flows into the endless finish
- Although the first impression is of an ethereal purity, the wine develops an intricate complexity in the glass and displays the powerful but beautifully integrated tannins which are a hallmark of the vintage
Krohn 2016 is a classic vintage port worth remembering.
Krohn vintage port 2016 is a drink for after a meal. Enjoy them with cheese like Stilton or Gorgonzola.