Kopke Port is the oldest port house. Established in 1638 by Nicolau Kopke and his son Cristiano, who came to Portugal as representatives of the Hanseatic League, the House has been run through the generations by several representatives of the Kopke family, obtaining an excellent reputation for its wines.
Bright red-brown colour. Presents a complex bouquet of fruity aromas, standing-out the red fruits. In the taste it is elegant, well structured and with an excellent aromatic intensity. The freshness is in perfect harmony with the delicious fruity flavours, which are extended through the persistent and seductive finish.