De Bortoli Old Boys Tawny Port 21 Year Old 50cl
Region: New South Wales
Brand: De Bortoli
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
De Bortoli Old Boys Tawny Port 21 Year Old
- De Bortoli Old Boys tawny port 21 year old is a classic tawny colour with streaks of amber
- It has an array of aromas, from raisins to mocha, from vanilla pods to almonds and hazelnuts
- Nuances of mocha and coffee have integrated over time with vanillin oak to develop complex, barrel aged flavours
- The palate is initially luscious, with richly concentrated fruit and nut flavours
- Smooth, lingering drying finish
A sweet, port style wine from Australia. An ideal accompaniment with desserts, cheese, or enjoy on its own.
The De Bortoli heritage encompasses the universal story of immigrants making good in an adopted land, the rise and rise of the Australian wine industry and the tale of a hardworking and innovative family who considers good wine, good food and good friends to be among the true pleasures in life.