Croft Vintage Port 2017 Case Of 6 x 75cl
Style: Vintage Port
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) £5.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
*Excludes bank holidays*
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.
Croft Vintage Port 2017 Case Of 6
Croft Vintage Port 2017 is a premium wine from Croft, one of the oldest port houses in Portugal's Douro Valley. A port blend of traditional grape varieties including Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesca, Tinta Roriz, and Tinto Roriz. All of the grapes come from Croft's vineyards.
- This vintage port is dense inky core fading to a magenta rim
- A seductive Croft nose, ripe and voluptuous but with the depth and density characteristic of the 2017 vintage
- As usual, plump, juicy blackcurrant, black cherry and raspberry form the backdrop
- However, the nose is soon drawn into a vortex of heady, complex aroma in which resiny scents of eucalyptus and gumcistus blend
- Pungent notes of sage and mint, fresh hints of grapefruit and a mellow spiciness
- On the palate this port is firm
- Sinewy tannins wrap the thick envelope of dense, velvety texture
Buying Croft vintage port 2017 case of 6 is a great way to commemorate a significant event, such as a wedding, anniversary, or birth year. Enjoy the case of vintage port on a special occasions, creating memorable experiences and a sense of occasion.
As is often the case, this is one of the most exotic and beguiling wines of the vintage. However, it is also a weighty wine, dense and deeply coloured, with the concentration and stamina to ensure a long life in bottle. One of the finest Croft Vintages of recent years.
Awarded 97 out of 100 by James Suckling.