Croft Port And Stilton Pate
- 55g/2oz butter or vegetarian margarine
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 60ml /2fl oz port
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 125g/4oz vegetarian Stilton, crumbled
- 1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently sweat the spring onions until soft; add the port and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Transfer to a blender and process until the mixture has bound. Check the seasoning.
- Divide between individual ramekins and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with melba toast.